PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2009, 13:13
Coastergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My video of 558 on Sunday

After several attempts on Stupid Tube, my videos from RIAT Sunday have FINALLY uploaded!
Here is part 1, which covers her waiting to taxy, being overflown by the B-52 and then taking off herself into an incredible Kev-Rumens-Tonka-pilot-special wingover! The actual link is

YouTube - Vulcan XH558 at RIAT 09 (Sunday) Part 1

and it is better if you watch it in HQ and in full screen, but here's the small version of it:

Here is part 2, which is the main display. When she took off, she did a massive wide circle behind the airfield so this video starts from when she does her run in from the right, to begin her actual display.... The link if you want to watch in HQ and full screen is

YouTube - Vulcan XH558 at RIAT 2009 (Sunday) Part 2 (main display)

or here is the small version:

Apologies on both videos for the amount of wind noise you can hear and how shaky the camera is - it was blowing a gale out there, and as Wedgy and I were stood watching from the middle of the lawn completely unprotected from the elements with no shelter at all (go on, violins please lol!) the wind was trying to blow me over, it was all I could do stand relatively still! Also, the footage was taken in widescreen, not sure why I wasn't able to capture it as wide-screen, so it looks a bit squished. I might try again at some point but who knows!

Enjoy!

CG