PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question regarding seating idea...
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2009, 21:13
Locarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay that is a very valid point. I have come up with an idea that could potentially be so revolutionary in air travel. Although you can understand that I'm not going to post this idea publically on pprune or otherwise. I do appreciate that it's difficult that I'm asking for help on a subject that I'm giving very few details away.

Ofcourse, as I have pondered this idea for many hours, and looked into from many different angles I have found quite a few problems, and within 2 replies to this thread I've already found some more.

So more questions:

Is it then possible to make the "sealed container" accessable in flight by means of a staircase nexto the already existing one?
I mentioned earlier a 747 type, but the scenario exists for the A380 too...

Now the headroom is a huge problem, that I didn't think of. At the risk of sounding now completely ridiculous - is it possible to move the entire main deck flooring up a tad?

Okay, I know many of you reading this are now thinking that it's become a ridiculous idea that could never work, but please, bear with me.

Also, does anyone know of anywhere I could find the dimensions of the 747 or A380. I've found loads of dimensions such as fuselage length etc, but I ideally would need a floor plan with dimensions. Anyone know where to come by something like this.

Anyways, I send my apologies if it sounds ridiculous but all big things start with just one small idea. Having researched many an entrepreneur this is how they started.
Well, maybe not so much on pprune, but you get my point.
Thanks again for any and all help.