PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Depressurization
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2009, 04:02
Jimmy Do Little

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually no, I didn't say that.
Listen Jack***, you did..in several forums! In fact, you said it AGAIN in this forum ...

One of my jobs (I do several) involves flying airplanes, some large some small, very close to terrain while engaging in wildland firefighting. Another job involves flying aircraft globally, including frequent oceanic crossings.

Not in the operation for which I fly.
Exactly! Most of the posts here involve some level of Airline operations, whether they be major or regional. This post most certainly did!

Your reading comprehension skills severely lack
but those skills seem to have been good enough to pick up on, and question, your BS.

Throughout ALL of your previous postings in other forums - in addition to this forum - you use statements like.... "...one must consider...", "...one must always...."
the himalayas, or the rockies...because one can't descend much due to fuel burn. ...as you have trouble keeping track...one does NOT need to always consider the departure or destination, ...and if one is in a better spot to continue to one's destination...are a number of places to go while one is over them
"dependent use of third person".... a behavior known in Psychology circles as a classic sign of a BullS**t artist.

your lack of understanding of your topic material
There is NOT one person here who has agreed with you! In fact, most everyone else has PROVEN that...
You are, quite simply, wrong.

Giving the benefit of doubt that there is an element of truth in your - somwhat expansive claims of experience - I'd be rather surprised if even "Dyncorp" allowed their aircraft to be operated in the manner your described. BTW...is Dan Bannister still in charge over there?