PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lido - who use it?
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2009, 22:58
Lauderdale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Austin Danger Powers;

So whats your ******* problem
First of all would you mind refraining from taking such an agressive attitude - there is really no need for it and only reflects on yourself. Thank you.

All above named Airlines except VS are using LIDO OC and not just the EFB.
So all the airlines 'above named' use LIDO aside from VS....and GOL....and Qantas....anymore? Someone else questioned Emirates as well....

The reason these LIDO postings annoy me (Schilbulsky) is that they always end up being a rather flat line sales pitch (in-house?) why the system is so good. Many of us here know flight planning inside out, so give us some technical insight why you think LIDO is the best system outthere. All I have done is question the system based on experience - I have used specific examples which are open to your counter opinion.

And just in regards to this one again:

LIDO sales guys are top notch
Anyone with an ounce of serious experience within this industry will know exactly what I mean when I say IATA fuel audits in regards to the above quote - so please don't go down that road.

So if we can please refrain from going down the MOL road of communications I look forward to some specific examples why you think it's the beeeez kneeeez.

In the meantime am quite happy with my Danish CFPT!

Last edited by Lauderdale; 19th Jul 2009 at 23:08. Reason: Spelling..... as always!