PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scab Notice
Thread: Scab Notice
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2002, 18:33
PeterZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turtlenest,

You pretty much epitomize the whole ban. It's all about bullying, isn't it? Failing someone who legitimately passed a check ride has to be among the most cowardly acts, or in your case, threats. Is this what the industrial strategy of the AOA has been reduced to? What an embarassment to the profession.

Oh, and what of the lip-service statements that new hires would not be threatened? Guess we're a long way past that now. So be it.

You may consider what you desperately wish to portray as "scabbing" a despicable act, but the people who accept jobs have more b@lls than you. At least they know about the wall of flack they might be walking into and accept it. The likes of you prefer to hide behind a ban and threats to those who "defy" it. How sad.

Thanks to your ilk, you've managed to turn my mind from fully AOA supportive (especially post-49er), to anxiously uncertain, to completely resolved.

Politely...F.U. When the call comes I'm in. Reasoned arguments I will listen to, threats just pi$$ me off.