PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter crash off the coast of Newfoundland - 18 aboard, March 2009
Old 18th Jul 2009, 23:17
iceberglead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SASless;

I think you must understand by this point in time that some people are upset with your seemingly relentless drive for intimate details in a fatal accident. Give it up numbnuts. What is done is done. All the conversation to this point has cumulative value to prevent this happening again. It really upsets me to see an old fart pusrsue details of an accident that is investigated by a national body, the safety standards of which sets precedents in the world. When Transport Canada is ready for information release they will let us know, in the meantime, curb your comments. I have faith in the system.
Now, this should give you hours of fun for rebuttal.
Personally, you remind me of a guy that had a bad career and has to somehow justify it by adding endless comments about bull**** on this forum.
I fly helicopters for a living and realize the danger as do most other guys on this forum so tell me again, what is your point??

Do you think by exposing manufacturer's weaknesses this is going to improve the economic outlook??

Hard line is boys, if you feel scared, don't fly. That goes for the pilots and the people they fly. Accept the risk and make the big money, I don't hear any hard stories about that.

Bunch of hypocrites if you ask me.