PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2009, 19:11
justintime5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stop Looking The Other Way

Dear Ihsan Deeb,

It is clear to all of us that you just have no idea how this World Works. Everyone knows about anything that happens in the industry and it dose not matter how many times you try to make a fool of yourself saying otherwise.

I am not going to go into if you are a good company or not, if you are corrupt or not, nor wish that things go wrong for you as if it goes bad for you it goes very bad for all that we live from this business. What I am going to tell you and is just because its good for you is the following:

1- Don’t blame other people about the chaos you have in your organisation.
2- Listen to those who have been working for you so long and are still working hard, as you know, withstanding completely unfair behaviour from you and your brother. They are not against you they are in the same boat.
3- Going into technical advice let your crews carry Cash and visas like the rest of the industry and trust your pilots. If you trust your pilots the life of your best clients believe me they can handle a few bills.
4- Pay in time and make people respect your name and the companies name.
5- Respect and good words work a LOT better.

If you listen to this advise and trust those that know what they are doing and have spent so much time, worries and even tears for a company that its not even theirs you could save 1 million dollars a year.
YES 1 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR you read well.

You are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for services that are not needed if your crews have a simple valid credit card. This would also reduce 90% of the internal caos in the operation. Fuel you are paying is just like buying liquid gold for the engines!! And more, and more, and more.

My boss is a man that barely knows how to read or write and has made millions and respected by millions of people. He just knows how to listen and trusts his team. I know that you have had in your organisation many people trying to steal money. Just to many controllers, advisors, good friends of your partners etc but they don’t know the business. Listen to those how have demonstrated day after day that they support you and that your brother only starts shouting at them as soon as anything goes a “wrong” (normally something created by him as he thinks the world is waiting for you to fly).

You can still change things but don’t destroy those trying to help you by mistreating them, destroying your reputation buy not having a word that any man has, and not paying your people and those that feel Prestige like part of their family, more than you in fact.

Don’t try to guess who I am I’m Mat Gunning nothing to do with you but I have very good friends working for you and I have seen them CRY literally due to the frustration of not being able to get things right just because of you and your brothers.

Please change and make a company that people can only talk wonders.

Hope the best for you and OUR industry.