PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pel Air vs RFDS for the Air Ambulance contract in Australia
Old 18th Jul 2009, 13:33
Dances With Dingoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pc12togo, TKFS

Sorry to offend. Just trying to add a bit of humour to a sad time for Wally and associates. It is never easy to hear you are going to lose your job as most of us Gen X and older, pilots have probably done at least two of three times on the way to the 'GLORY' of a life in aviation.

I have nothing against PC 12's. I have never flown one but ALMOST everyone I know that has speaks highly of them. The only thing I don't like about them is the fact they seem to remove the PIC's sense of humour as part of the endorsement.

If deep down a PC12 makes you feel inadequate, or angry, just think of this and you may well crack a smile. I am homosexual, I have got red hair. I got beat up at school and I have got an islander endorsement.

Like Capt Wally said

The PC V B200 is purely personal choice, that argument ends there:-)
Lets just hope that Stationair8 is correct;
Wally MK2, I bet you a Mars Bar that the RFDS will continue operating the Victorian Air Ambulance contract way past 2011.
Wally and mates down there in Vic. Good luck with the change over, lets hope Pel Air have the brains to bring on the experience that sort of job needs and take you guys on with similar conditions.

DD (not bra size)

Last edited by Dances With Dingoes; 18th Jul 2009 at 15:03.