PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2009, 17:23
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
bast0n:
Unairworthy maybe - but unserviceable? Where do you get that from?
Nowhere, bast0n, have I ever said that the aircraft was unserviceable when it crashed or even when it took-off. Why? Because I don't know! Nowhere, bast0n, have I ever said that the aircraft was serviceable when it crashed, etc etc..Why? Because I don't know! If ever there were a case for RAF, and for that matter any UK Military, Aircraft Accidents being investigated only by professional accident investigators then it must be this one. Instead we have an investigation that turns its back on known airworthiness deficiencies, on crash evidence of control problems and instead puts its faith in the manufacturer to construct a model, based on incorrect data, that has the effect of pointing the finger away from their product and towards, well we know who don't we boys and girls? Remove UK Military Airworthiness from the MOD and remove Aircraft Accident Investigation from the Armed Forces ASAP, before more lives are wasted!
BTW I was asking why Olive Oil said:
The overwhelming evidence is that two competent pilots flew a serviceable aircraft into the ground whilst IFR.
when there is no such evidence. Olive?