PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Measuring forces:
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2009, 09:07
hoggsnortrupert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forces:

Quote: What forces, precession of what?
Presumably you've already looked through a standard engineering mechanics textbook for the basic formula e?

Gengis Mate! I am just a mere airframe position er, and am not up to speed with the intricacies of the science, hence my question which I think very basic and fundamental, mind you if I had any brains I would not be shifting aluminum and bundles of meat around the various destinations.

So as per the Q, if you can refer me to such that I can learn for myself, or tell me.

Now what I have is TWO rotating masses, each to cancel out the forces applied to the other, I am looking at having a computer program to manage this hopefully linear resultant!

Yes it is an "interesting" project.

But one thing with NZ mate, although its right up the dark end of nothing, and behind the rest of the world, the likes of dear old Bert and co, are still very much to the fore! we do a lot with #8 wire mate! due solely to our location, mind you next week I will be In Aus! then Fiji, then Solies, then NZ, then Aus?

But just think of what Bert could have achieved with a system such as PP! or kiwi biker!

Excuse my tongue in check belligerence mate, but I posted the Q because I did not know where else to go after Google! and I am not a academic.

Chr's
H/Snort