PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guys, Don't Do it.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 21:24
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Scott, you keep powering on buddy and things will all come true one day. It is sad that there are some people that dont enjoy their job however, in this industry as soon as you start not enjoying it and wishing you were somewhere else you become complacent and generally not very good. Unfortunalty this industry is full of people who enjoy moaning for a living and some enjoy it more than actually flying. I worked hard for a 7 years saving the spond and it all worked out so keep going and you will appreciate even more when you finally get there!!

I also totally agree with GSXTY's last para, WELL SAID!!!! You have got to LOVE the flying and those guys who moan and are in the job to wear the uniform, chat up the CCrew and wear sunnies all day long then can really jog on and let some serious guys such as Scott and some friends of mine take your position. Sorry for the rant but I am fed up with seeing guys moan when there are pleanty of other chaps out there who would dream of doing the job and I really reckon some of them would do it to a higher standard.

CABUS