PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK 407 Pilot speaks out
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 19:56
IdleRetard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thankyou, 411A, that is possibly the most intelligent and relevant thing I have ever seen you post in the ME forum.

Jakedog despite your claim, you don't seem to be offering any kind of particularly clever "bait". I'm guessing you're a reasonably new joiner (not from start date but from attitude - could be wrong though) and as such somewhat, shall we say, unaware due to lack of proper training and proper "indoctrination" at EK.

Chainsaw, I joined nearly 9 years ago. I change handles regularly for security reasons. This handle is dedicated to our Glorious Leader (I thought that was obvious but maybe it isn't) but I do admit that after last night's booze-fueled rubbish it is possibly even more apt. Sorry for that......

99 hours in the previous 30 days. Barely under the legal limit yet not even close to the ''sanity'' limit.
I believe the 99hrs was flown prior to the commencement of the event sector, making it roughly 113 for the month (under their extremely dodgy rolling totals scheme).

Last edited by IdleRetard; 15th Jul 2009 at 05:39. Reason: adjustment of alcohol-fuelled exuberance