PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rosters at EK
Thread: Rosters at EK
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 04:00
IdleRetard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sheiken around
If you know you were rostered 5 days off when the schedule was issued, then why in goodness name would you be checking what changes are made on your days off? ....don't check the portal for changes when your off....simple....come on guys, grow up !!!
Originally Posted by Watchdog
ahhh...sorry but if I have 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days off, my roster will not be checked - period
Originally Posted by Instant Hooligan
If your duty is on the 6th day then you are required to check prior to that, not on day 1,2,3 or 4 so if they stick a duty in the middle you have no requirement to acknowledge it.
This is the kind of thing which drives me to despair. The reason our management treat us like idiots.

A simple example: It is now July and your August roster just came out with 5 days off at the end of August. Without you knowing it, you’re given a Doha on the middle of your 5 days off at the end of August. Between now and over a month from now, you WILL be operating some other duty. You are required to call Evita to check on it the night before. That is when they inform you of the flight on your days off over a month from now.

Jesus guys it ain't rocket science. THINK about what you're saying and pick a fight you can WIN!
Originally Posted by Sheikh Your Bootie
ATSU, ........................it won't acknowledge any outstanding stuff.
The problem with posting advice like this is "they" catch on and modify it so no can check on your roster from their FOIP when there are changes outstanding for you. Besides, your friend may not want to risk seeing his own changes.