PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What cleaner should be used to clean the inside of vaccum gyro horizons and altimeter
Old 14th Jul 2009, 01:25
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your post is disjoined and difficult to read. However, most telling is the following:

My friend is very well aware of the FAA regulations. Thank you for answering my/his question.

But frankly I believe that those FAA rules are outdated.
You and your friend know the regulation well, but have elected not to follow it. You believe you know more than the FAA, you believe you know what's best. In addition to acting illegally, you have also acted foolishly, both destroying the value and utility of the instrument, and rendering it useless.

Perhaps most disturbing, you elect to do so and defend your actions in the process. What has been done is wrong. Until you are able to not only see this but admit it to yourself, there is little use carrying on any further conversation with you. One can only hope that your actions will garner the attention of an inspector who will be willing to see your certificates suspended in order to prevent harm to yourselves or others through your foolishness.