PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 01:19
ctcpilot2b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel employment

Hi people, i am new to this thread although i have been monitoring it for a long time now. I went to the last ctc open day and would like to summarise my thoughts.CTC seem like a very professional organisation, i doubt they would want to give themselves a bad reputation for lying to their future cadets.I think it is great news that BA are going to need 400 pilots soon, and were in the best position for when that happens.The fact that by the time we complete our training there will be a huge pilot shortage is even better, airlines will be screaming out for low houred pilots like us.If anything there will not be enough, and ctc cadets will be at the top of the pile. have took out a huge loan to cover my training, but i think this is ok as ctc have assured me that things should be much better by the time i finish my training.I just think the likes of the 'BEAK' are jealous that they have to sit around for another 18 months only to find that us new pilots will take the jobs at the other end,having not had to wait at all.The beak, u spend so much time talking about how it will affect family life, all the loans, temp contracts and uncertainty, i am suprised your family even get a look in now the amount of time u must be glued to this site waiting to shoot people down.while others (DJ fingers, WWW ect) offer sound advice, u seem like a bitter young man!

Better be off, have a flight, say hi to the tesco staff for me beak . .