PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2009, 18:04
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bobby,

Obviously there are many others in your previous posts but I haven't got a full day spare so I won't point them all out.
Oh obviously, thanks for not, ha ha ha .

No as the man says the cost is £ 5,695.00 + VAT which includes full board and accommodation for the 3 week course. So not £8,000.
As I said, it was according to people on other threads. You OBVIOUSLY do have to add the VAT on, the selection fee and interest repayments/ lack of interest whilst waiting for half a decade for the 'pool' to empty. Let's call it £8000. And you shouldn't assume it was a man speaking, that kind of thing can make you fail selections at proper airlines. Naughty Bob.

Nope wrong again. The AQC a course designed to assess your suitabilty to be put forward for a type rating. It includes an MCC and as such you get an MCC certificate.
Of course you get (possibly another) MCC certificate but my question was do you actually do a JOC? And the answer is......I thought so. So no I am not wrong. I have read, their website again and again and it definately does not say a JOC is included. You see, poor old CTC, they could easily be branded the liars however it is YOU that is wrong.

PM me and I will send you the link the website.
No.

It all comes down to whether you are a glass half full MAN or a glass half empty one. In this instance I am a 'someone has probably p*ssed in the glass and wants a laugh at my EXPENSE' kind of guy.

Here is a top quote for all you glass half full guys and girls out there, thinking of spending fortunes on aviation qualifications:

'If you can keep your head whilst all around you are losing theirs, you are probably missing something'

It's something to think about, be careful out there.

And no, I still have NOTHING against CTC, just training in general right now and I don't see any Cabair, FTE, OAA etc threads so this is a good one to use. Yes I do have things against people who pay to fly at Ryanair, I really do. It has shafted everyone - It has taken the natural food chain in pilot progression and thrown it away.

Last edited by TheBeak; 13th Jul 2009 at 18:33.