PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2009, 04:55
FLY400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PJ2

If I (FLY400) am one of those new posters to which you refer, I will be very happy to continue the ADS-C discussion on a new thread, maybe in Tech Log. Or, alternatively I can butt out completely and just continue the private email disussions that I have been having with Lemurian and PK-KAR.

I was mererly answering a question in this thread. In this case, as an expert witness.

FYI, I was one of the original team at ISPACG that put together the protocols for FANS 1/A, as was the amazing guy that maintains the website at ATC DL News Home which he does gratis, in his spare time. Craig is one of the most dedicated, professional and practical Air Traffickers that I have ever had the privilege to meet.

Patience my friend.This is a very complex puzzle and is going to take a very long time to sort out. I admire your inputs in this forum and understand your frustration.

To sort it out is paramount for for the sake of those who lost their lives and our industry! Please, the searchers will find the wreckage and the CVR/FDR.

David

Last edited by FLY400; 12th Jul 2009 at 16:01. Reason: Corret typos and add to second last sentence.