PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 16:38
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That said, I'd love to understand the pilot union rationale for such stealth-mode cruising!
If you think of an answer, feel free to give me a call !! I think this is just plain crazy.
This being said, if you don'tknow France that much; one of its traits is the appallingly low level of trust in every corner of society. A very good book has been written about this. In short, one always think of the possibility of being screwed while negociating. More than often, this possibility becomes harsh reality.
If you take the germans, they sit around a table...................talk until the cows come home but do get a result called " agreement " which they immediatly implement right away. Everyone ends up happy.
Here, you sit around a table..............usually all night long because it is said that your opponent will break because of lack of sleep. An agreement is reached willy nilly. Everyone walks claiming having beaten the opponent and rushes home to find loopholes in the still warm out of the oven agreement in order not to implement it.
Maybe the thought of the boss knowing where you are at all times is just too much for some.
Had we had the actual position report, we would have found the wreckage and the black box giving us all the answers to that tragedy.
Instead, we blow tax payer's money with a nuclear submarine and an exploration vessel to find nothing, leaving us and more important the families, with unanswered questions and only unanswered questions. When I think about that, my blood is really up.

Last edited by Me Myself; 11th Jul 2009 at 17:01.