PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAX get angry at YPPH
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 11:52
assasin8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, the "RuNe" experts are at it again (I've left the "PP" bit out as this forum doesn't deserve it!)...

Before anyone makes a judgement call, ask yourself if you were there and do you have all the facts? Now, by "facts", I don't mean the crap that's dished out by the media (we all know just how good they are at reporting aviation related stories!).

Sh!t happens! Aircraft components do break down... Engineers do an excellent job at fixing things, but can't always predict EXACTLY how long it will take, especially when more damage is discovered than what was originally thought... The whole process takes time and it can roll on... Frustrating, yes, but it's a fact!

Airlines don't have spare aircraft and crew just hanging around at every port just waiting for unforeseen circumstances! If passengers were prepared to pay extra for their tickets, then I'm sure "backup" could be everywhere... But they're not!

So, let's all grow up, start acting like adults and leave the attitude and "expert commentary" at home.