PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Airline...What are they upto?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 02:25
blackbandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
89ers

I am unhappy to announce myself as an 89er.

I operated for many years with one of the big two in Aus into the pacific. In late 89, I became a permanent in the pacific. The pacific in my mind was a far better alternative than Asia and Europe. This has changed.

I am astounded at the respect afforded to us as "89ers". If any of the protohumans that frequent this thread bothered to ask an "89er" if we made the correct decision, most of us would respond in the negative. A lot of lives were ruined.

As for ellerbai, your high school english teacher friend, and your usage of Latin are incorrect. Basically bro you're in nephelokokkygia. Unless you are a ruminant, you will fare better by simply masticating during your prandial libations. Even though I would like to witness it, I sincerely hope you don't partake of your own vomit.

Since you appear to be a fan of Latin and it appears ancient Greek, perhaps you should attempt to get it right. Your usage of sisyphean is also incorrect. Amateur.

I prefer my bathycolpian life greatly.

Back to the thread neophytes..

I would also appreciate it if you would let us know what high school your friend teaches at, as you would be doing us all a favor in preventing our grandchildren from his/her inept abilities.

Last edited by blackbandit; 11th Jul 2009 at 02:37.