PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2009, 16:37
Pietro84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi i just came back yesterday from my conversion!
I had the best experience ever!!!!
When i was busy with my training 4 more students were busy with the Multi engine......i expected a slightly delay but in 9 flying days (skill test included) i finished my conversion!
The first part (5 hours) i used the FNPT ALX a really nice simulator wich can help you a lot if u are not fresh anymore....
After that i start with G-EGNA a really super DA42 with 2 GREAT instructors REIZIS and YANNOS!!!
They were really good teachers and i had a lot of expirience with them.....plus they are really good friend in the weekend's nights

I expected a really Greek slow system for paperworks but look like that in less than 1 month i will get my licences ready!

The Head of training is one of the most professional guy ever......he is allways honest!! If you are not good enough he will tell you........he doesent care if school will lose money (and the school as well) if you are not good enough and you wont accept some extra training to reach the standards you are free to leave!
I had the same treatment.. i payed around 9000 euro for the full conversion....they tested me in the sim for the IFR part.....i flow my hours in the DA42 and i spend exacly what i expected....no one EURO MOREEEEE

So i really cannot understend (actually i know) why people just talk talk talk SHI*.... about EGNATIA....

There is a stupid guy inside that just like talk SHI*... and the funny thing that is a student as well.....so why a student inside talk SHI* about his flight school without leaving it????????

Because he know that he will have a really good training.......but i think is not good enough to have it! 100% sure

If you guys contact student inside (Dutchs, Cipriots, Italians, Greeks except the Irish guy) u will have the same info that i wrote here!!!

SO PEOPLE dont pay soooooooo much attention to PPRUNE.....go there.....take a look of the flight school.......try to fly Diamond.....check the simulator.........and u will see!

I went there and i never regret 1 day........actually i miss them allready and is been just 1 day i left!