PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Last chance for 40yo F27 model.
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2009, 11:29
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Remoak - thou etes un bogan - with all due respect.

Messieurs Revell et Airfix fabrique les bon modeles -BUT - I have a nearly 70 of better snapfit plastic units in my office without the dodgy decals that depart on the first application of sunlight.

These are 40 year old solid resin models in 3 parts - fuselage complete with horizontal and vertical stabs, wings and turbines as one piece with the rotating props as the only addon.

There are a few minor tech errors such as incorrect pax window placement on MMV, but that is it. Beautiful models and a bonus for my collection and those they went to.

That was the whole point. PDW - you are correct. I stealthed my TQN model by a bit of good and lucky bidding for $195.00 delivered, contacted the seller and told him they going too cheap and middlemanned for him thru PPRuNe as I knew the AN and TN units would go at a price above what I paid and would be good for the seller. Happily paid for the MMV to have the 60's thru 80's regional set in the office and don't they drag comments!

They did and everyone was happy - win-win. The seller is happy, as no market over in the Land of the Wrong White Crowd and a decent one here.

It looks like there are 2 of the beasties in NZ blue strip left - still at the AUD300 level delivered to AUS, so if any of you Bondi Bandits want one, drop me a line at [email protected] - this may get wiped as the last one did, but stretching it - the addy is ron at jetsetdpo.com just to overide "bots".

They are sort of thing you know are priceless, but can never properly explain to your wife.

Best all

EWL