PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jumpseat Ride Policy?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2009, 08:06
ImnotanERIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why not every year on a rostered non op day. truce is necessary, truce feed is not. I know of many truce feed sessions where people turn up and the place is a shambles. My last truce feed for example, I had to do south and capital bandboxed without any strips, not being valid on capital. brilliant. even better than that was the LL apc controller who was asked to do essex. Is this a good use of non op extra days. when there are APS who are paid to do feed sectors going on double breaks because there are atcos in doing the feed?? As always though, NATS will just ignore any suggestion like this and carry on writing off one day or in some cases two.
A friend recently received an email about official fam flights and ba short haul, flybe and one other (i forget) were the airlines currently available for swanwickers.
i dont remember any mention of ryanair or bmi. I could be wrong though as despite two requests for information when available about fam flights form our official coordinator, i got c*ck all and so this is second hand info.