PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police Civilianisation of air support
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2009, 18:19
paarmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volrider

You intimated that if a Police Officer had been convicted of the offence then he would have been sacked. The Pilot was not a Police Officer so the natural progression of that argument is to make all Pilots Police Officers and have the ability to sack them should you personally not agree with their personal life standards.I pointed out that not all Police Officers convicted of serious Road Traffic Offences are sacked.
I then went on to comment about the article in the newspaper which pointed out the training and assessment of air observers and my views still stand.
This is called debate and not a rant as you seem to resort to everytime someone disagrees with your point of view.
If you want to live in a society where everone has the same point of view then I suggest you withdraw from this site and join one which praises you and yours. North Korea would welcome experienced air observers I am sure.
I didn't understand the PCSO comments but perhaps they were put in whilst you were raging and not quite yourself.
As for the sun,all our rooms in here face North so as not to overheat on sunny days as the windows are obviously not designed to be opened.