PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2009, 05:31
Adrian Cronauer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ia1166, You must be full as a boot mate.

I'm born and bred australian adrian.

Look at your previous posts mate.

02 Oct 2001 - I've worked for a couple of charter outfits in the UK. My advice is if you want to live in the UK join BA.

08 July 2001 - I lived in manchester during your first year and remember the house of evil quite well.

10 June 2003 - i kept both my houses in the uk when i left 3 years ago, both rented i have never had to pay the mortgage.

14 Jan 2005 - Mate, you might want to look at the housing market and cost of living in europe vs the salary in EK. after 25 years of comfortable living, putting your kids through school in the M.E. are you really going to have enough to retire to a nice house and live out retirement? It's better to stay with a charter airline and do the 25 year course with them, get free schooling, live in your own gaff and get a pension. My mates back in the UK are far better off than me, and their wives don't get harrased at the supermarket.

20 June 2004 - another whinging australian post.you guys have a reputation to uphold i suppose but try working with no seniority list. many of us would trade places with you guys.

"..born and bred aussie.."???
You're a pommie mate! Next ya'll be wavin' the American flag and claimin' yur from Georgia!

Last edited by Adrian Cronauer; 9th Jul 2009 at 05:53.