PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TOLD cards
Thread: TOLD cards
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2002, 21:28
Weary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post TOLD cards

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been asked by my boss to re-invent the wheel. Well, - the TOLD card actually !
So, in the true tradition of aviation paperwork, what I would really like to do is have a good look at everybody else's (read "plagiarise" !), and come up with a hybrid that serves my purposes ideally. (I am trying to put one together for a Mach .6 30 tonne machine)
Soooo..........I was wondering, are any of you fine aviators particulary proud of your company TOLD cards and willing scan and email a copy to me as an attachment ?
Naturally it will be kept in the strictest confidence, and the card sufficiently modified so that it cannot be traced back to it's original source.
What I am particularly interested in is a card that has boxes allowing for the calculation of V speeds and their adjustments as necessary. I am also keen to see if anyone has come up with a card that allows for variance in flap settings depending on runway conditions and/or obstacle considerations. I realise just about every card will be aircraft type specific, but just some examples of a well thought out card is what I am after. If you could include a brief note on how to use the card and what it's strengths are, that would be great.
I don't want much huh ?!

Much thanks in anticipation for all those who reply............!!