PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 17:31
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddief,

Your little rant is your own, it is not shared by as many as you would like to think.

No-one to my knowledge has ever questioned the ability and dedication of those who have worked so hard on the project. That, has NEVER been in question.

However, please do not try to defend the indefensible. Unless you have been living on another planet the root cause here at this moment in time is that a major blunder occurred that rocked the project once more. And it is all too simple really. Someone did not do their job! The paperwork as I have said is the 'soul' of the aeroplane. Without it, it will not fly. Wild ideas have been espoused about how 'deals' have been done etc., This is all about peeing in the wind.

At one time I operated 27 aircraft, all with commercial a CofA, all with AOC's and all with quality engineering back-up. This aircraft is AOG! No proper paperwork, no-one seemingly chasing those responsible and everyone guessing when the CAA will 'perform.' They won't, not until all the i's and t's are dotted and crossed.

So please don't high horse your theories and cover ups. Accept that there is a major mistake. The managers of the project are TVOC the engineers are Marshall's

We defend the posters here just as we rebuke them if they step over the line but right now that has not been necessary.

The management need to get out from whatever they are under.