PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Air Telephone Interview
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 16:03
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The beak for someone who is a wannabe
Who said I am a wannabe? What is your definition of a wannabe? I have a CPL/IR with all 14 ATPLs and several hundred hours on the 737NG. Then I lost my job. So how am I a wannabe? I 'wannanother' job if that fits your description.

I not on another thread your telling some poor soul who's just lost his job about how it should all be done all the while your currently a wannabe!

Im astounded that you think a 737 type rating is useless. Pray tell what is a good type to have at the moment?
Ok Rhodes13 go and have a look back at the thread and see that everyone agrees that a 737 TR is not the TR to have. Not unless, as I said in my 'disclaimer', you want to work in a 'less desirable place' or for a 'less than desirable employer' and have a fair few hours.

Given the style of your writing and given the fact you work for Ryanair I clearly offended you on both accounts when I said:

unless you want to work in one of the worlds arsehol*s or for one of the worlds arsehol*s.
I am entitled to offer my opinion, based upon my experience so please don't try and poo poo me on the basis of nothing but you not liking having your 'golden opportunity' golden showered upon.

As to the pay for interview its **** but I'll let you in on a secret there is a very large National carrier that charges you for interviews as well, now how does that sit with your view that RYR are the worst of the worst.
National to who? One of the 'less than desirables' of the world that are trying desperately to make hay while the sunshines? It doesn't sit well Rhodes13, it doesn't sit at all well.

The beak maybe spend more time looking for work instead of being on pprune and your attitude would improve!
Good one! Speaking of spending time on things maybe if you had the patience to be SELECTED you wouldn't have had to pay for your TR.

If I had listened to the morons like you I'd still be waiting for that "golden opportunity" to arise.
Paid for opportunities haven't 'arisen', you paid for it, especially two years ago. I know a couple of guys at FR who openly admit they were useless at the selection back then and they still were taken on. As for calling it 'golden' - that is entirely subjective and not one shared by myself.

I will continue to offer my opinion and advice, if you don't like it ignore it - top tip of the day young man/lady.

Last edited by TheBeak; 8th Jul 2009 at 17:23. Reason: Misuse of the queens English