PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unmanned Drones to be banned?
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 12:04
barnstormer1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doctor Cruces

Many folks seem to enjoy making similar statements to yours about judges, but you are all wrong. Many also talk of a 'real world' whatever that may be. I feel confident that Queen Elizabeth's world is just as real to her, as a beggar man in New Delhi to him. Oddly none of these lives would be remotely similar to yours!

Now back to judges (apology for thread drift), I have no idea just how much you are aware of wrong doings or mis justice in society, but I am aware that ALL a judge sees in his 'day to day working life' are scumbags, murderers, child molesters and bank robbers etc, day after day. So as a Judge once pointed out to me, they are in fact much more aware of the bad side of life than almost anyone else.

Of course you could argue that because they see the very worst members of our society daily, then they do not see the 'reality' you might do, but then for a completely different reason than most would think.

Apologies for thread drift here. One of the main problems with a subject like this IMHO is lack of public knowledge about any UK military ops or gear, which allows stories like this one to be blown out of all proportion. This is something I fear our government has no intention of doing anything about

Last edited by barnstormer1968; 8th Jul 2009 at 12:07. Reason: thick as a plank spelling! (again)