PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPP: open for all nationalities!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 07:54
EPASZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good on ya

And finally a pilots license does not mean you meet CX standards, CX knocks hundreds of pilots with thousands of hours back every month and those are subject to rules 2 & 3 above, just like cadet pilot applicants!
Well, it is really great that u sound like u have a great insight into the interview standards. If are you're flying with Cathay right now...awesome...good on ya u have met the 3 all the way to stage 4. If you ain't flying with Cathay...then why are u still here? Did u not meet 1 of the 3 Criteria...or u think u did? But u just got unlucky that u got rejected? Because somehow in those 3 Criteria Cathay gave u a 'NO' therefore u couldnt move on the next stage? Hence u receive a letter quoting "there is considerable competition...sorry...cant give ya an offer." And after such event, did u ask urself 3 questions? Did i not meet the english standard? Do i have a personality problem? Did I not have a passion for flying?

And to ur exact point as well holdmetight. Did u ask urself that and came up with a 'YES' in any of the 3 questions above?