PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Air Telephone Interview
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2009, 07:16
Rhodes13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The beak for someone who is a wannabe you certainly have a lot of opinions of what actually goes on in the market. I not on another thread your telling some poor soul who's just lost his job about how it should all be done all the while your currently a wannabe!

Im astounded that you think a 737 type rating is useless. Pray tell what is a good type to have at the moment?

Want to fly long haul eventually for the likes of BA or VS (when the market picks up) well you'll need JAR 25 time, want to go overseas oh this time you'll probably need time on aircraft over MTOW 55T. Fact is at this point in time being a pilot is **** there's no two ways about it. But as always it will eventually turn around like it always does.

How on earth could you say that operating a modern EFIS jet and having a couple thousand hours is useless is beyond me.

As to the pay for interview its **** but I'll let you in on a secret there is a very large National carrier that charges you for interviews as well, now how does that sit with your view that RYR are the worst of the worst.

Listen RYR is by no means sugar and sweetness but it is a very very good place to get a first job with top rate SOP's, great guys on the line and interesting flying. I myself joined two years ago and I am now on a command course. If I had listened to the morons like you I'd still be waiting for that "golden opportunity" to arise.

Face facts people the market for pilots has moved on and if you want to stay in the game there isn't much else on the the moment. As they say beggars can't be choosers.

The beak maybe spend more time looking for work instead of being on pprune and your attitude would improve!

Last edited by Rhodes13; 8th Jul 2009 at 08:10.