PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pel Air vs RFDS for the Air Ambulance contract in Australia
Old 8th Jul 2009, 04:32
Echo Beech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its not over just yet

Hey all,
gee you know I don't come here often, last time I think was when we had a little incident at YCFS to put my 2c's worth in but I figured the rumours would start to fly again so I've popped in for a look.

I'd just like to say this.... Currently PelAir are the "preferred" tenderer, they have been invited into discussions with the Vic Govt re the tender. The tender at this stage has not to my knowledge been awarded as yet. Having said that let me say this. It will most likely not be changed, but if PelAir cannot deliver on what they have promised or if there are other issues that need to be resolved that cannot then we are back to square one.

For those currently employed by the RFDS in Vic, keep up the good work, B200 pilots don't grow on trees and especially with the contract requirements that the tender will require. I'm sure most if not all of you will go to work with a different coloured shirt one day, IF, the current negotiations with the "preferred" tenderer go well.