PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 20:18
warmkiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricky-G

I agree with you. As i said, i dont care if LH starts a new company, as long as its not a cheap loco-vehicle for circumnavigating our contract. If LH management thinks the AZ bankrupcy leaves a heard of desperate pilots in Italy willing to work for peanuts, i hope we all pilots will teach them a lesson.

A321

Get over of your failed entrytest for LH. Nobody takes you serious if you dont stop whining. There are many ways to fail the DLR test, its not only the psychostuff.... Every airline has its entrytests, only failed LH candidates seem to keep this trauma for life.

How would you like to call nonsense? Suboptimal information? I think if i call you clueless, its still actually quite nice. I consider your totally off topic little stings about DLR or the complete nonsense about the actual situation LH/LHITA also verbally and intellectually harassing. But also a bit funny

" If he would have kept his mouth shut, everybody would have believed he was a great thinker. Now everybody knows he is a fool."

ciao