PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 10:12
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bjcc

Yes, I am well aware of what the CAA site says, but you ommitted a couple of things, such as it costs another £400.00!! but lets not worry too much about that now.

The big thing that you have ommitted is the fact that this bunch of amatures did NOT satisfy the edit from the CAA about NDT checks when the original permit was issued 12 months ago. It was NOT an oversight, it was just ignored, and based on that one point alone, the aircraft was NEVER going to get a permit prior to Waddington was it?

A vendetta?? maybe you are correct now. But I am sick to death of watching this iconic project being run by a bunch of incompetant fools who are patently out of their depth big time. This weekend has been a classic example of that.

When Pleming and the others at the top go, and a management team is appointed who know a little bit about what they are doing then I, like thousands of others, will stop bleating about it and start donating again. Until then I fear the project is doomed and that is all down to sheer incompetance frankly. Or don't you agree??