It's been a while, but from memory the most important bits are:

Take off Safety speed is XXX
If an engine fails after take off Mix UP, Pitch UP, Power UP, Gear UP, Flap UP
Dead foot = Dead engine
Confirm with full throttle movement
Feather Dead engine
Maintain Blue line speed of YYY

Then you can also add bits like:
Maximise climb with 5 degree aob and 1/2 ball deflection, what to do if VMC or IMC etc.

Guys who fly piston twins regularly can correct this.

But I've gotta say:

Since I'm guessing you weren't born knowing a good M/E take off safety brief, why hasn't your instructor given you an example one during your training?

DIVOSH!
Mine is similar to Di Vosh's ...

Vmca is ...
Vtoss is ...
Vyse (blue line speed is ) ...
Should I have engine failure before blueline speed, maintan directional control with rudder and then close the throttle and land on remaining runway available.
Should I have an engine failure at or after blue line speed, then maintain directional control with rudder, apply mixture rich, pitch up, power up, flap up and gear up, identify dead engine with dead leg, confirm with throttle (move throttle up and down and listen for noise .. change or absence of noise means you've mis-identified the dead engine), feather the dead engine.

If in VMC, then will conduct a visual circuit and land. If in IMC, then I will climb to MSA and conduct the instrument approach procedure for the departure aerodrome...

.. well, that's the gist of it. Some instructors may also ask you to extend on that and brief your departure track's LSALT/MSA, enroute terrain and obstacle clearances as well.