PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 06:57
bjcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winco

The CAA's web site clearly contains the following

"Following feedback from industry, the Applications and Approvals Department is delighted to announce the introduction of a new service designed to assist customers with urgent applications. To make an application under the service, please complete form Special Same Day Application Form."

It's on this page.

Permits to Fly | Airworthiness | Safety Regulation

I'm afraid that rather kills off your point about the dates of application, and your implication that the permit could never have been complated in time, as it apparently could have been completed on the day of application.

I really don't see what you are trying to achive, although, to be honest it is starting to look like a vendetta. You have made the same points numerous times, and I'm sure nothing will sway you from your opinion. But for what it's worth, apart from the possibility of poor communication with the public, VTTS/VOC seem to have done little wrong here.

There are questions that it would be good to have answered, (good becuase it's not a world ending event, as opposed to required, which is what you seem to think they should be) but shouting and screaming like you are is hardly going to make that happen quicker.