PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad cadet pilot programme last test
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 05:55
Gustavo_Nieto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Visa Issues and captainamir

Hello everyone, i'm attending to the assessment on the 22nd, yesterday my travel agency got in touch with the hotel i've booked from the 19th to the 25th July (Intercontinental Hotel) for starting my visa application , the travel agent sent me the reply from the hotel amd I must say that the english level of the my travel agent is level zero !! I don't know what the guy from the hotel did to understand what my travel agent tried to say:
(" I they send this message, for which we need that us send us a letter of invitation for the client ....We stay to the wait of answer on the part of the hotel...")

Now i've been in touch with the hotel myself and sent them the required documents (they even ask me for my college certificate in ENGLISH!!!! but i've studied in Mexico !!!) i'm just afraid that i won't have enought time to get the visa, since the flight is on the 19th , i called the Embassy of the UAE here in Spain and they asked if ia had any friend who could soponsor me to enter to the UAE and i said no !... damn it's getting quite difficult and i already have my aiplane ticket... i'll let you know what happens

If this hotel cannot give me the visa in time, i'll just change the Hotel to the Shreaton since they told me they can process ans Urgent Visa which is ready withiin two days
obviuosly the price of this visa is quite high than a normal visa... :S i'm worried, i couldn't sleep well yesterday thinking about it, i just don't want to fail to the tests i've been preparing for so long....

@captainamir : Don't worry budy there are a lot of chances always to make your dreams come true just keep looking and keep your head high, you need to be ready when another great opportunity arrives. Regards !