PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 04:10
ricky-godf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
warmkiter, this is what you write:

I did my first lineflight 10 years ago on the D-AILT, that plane went to German wings and is now operated by LHITA.
On this particular A/C you can see where our upgrades go. Away, gone, bye bye.... No shortrange planes, no upgrades. That should be so easy figure out that everybody understands...

I believed I was talking with a professionist but it seems you lack some basic understanding in this business.

The company you are working for is leaving 25+ planes on the ground this winter (you know better than me the exact figure) because THEY DO NOT NEED THEM flying for LH.... you can call it over-capacity, credit crunch, how the hell you like....but no sectors flown means no crew requirement!!!!
An aeroplane on the ground needs as many pilot as an aeroplane sold to Africa = zero!!!

No shortrange planes - no upgrade.
Are you trying to say that the reason you are not getting upgrades is because you haven't got enough aeroplanes?
or maybe because they are being flown by cheaper pilots like:
Germanwings- same contract as LH , I understand
LH Italia - you don't even know what the contract is like because there is none.

It would be more honest from you to say that you have no idea how long it will take for you to get command, you are getting quite frustrated about that and you do not want to miss this LH Italia opportunity to speed things up.