PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Politiri
Thread: Politiri
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2009, 01:57
chizelchest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ugwhatajob - Thank you for the input. I am not younger, but was new to the contracting world. I did see the writting on the wall when they asked me to pay for some of the Rc costs, and Mr. Buck, with all due respect, your receipt shows that you paid for rc costs, but what it doesn't show is the subsequent withholding of monies from my paychecks for those recurrent costs. And emails are available proving this from your CEO and payroll dept.

Luckily I am not furloughed and do have a flying job in the states. And, again, Buck....my qualifications were a few thousand hours ABOVE and BEYOND what you were requiring for the job, as I am from a VERY reputable airline in the US with a solid background. So your 'attempts' at smearing me are 110% mute. In fact, if you want to talk about verbal diarrhea, lets talk about the nice note your CEO sent me trying to intimidate me. The one about saying I flew under a fake license for you guys in Cuba....THAT in and of itself is pretty petty and holds ZERO water...a simple check of my passport shows I've never even set foot in Cuba, and the visa entries are for Nigeria.

And the accusations of a 6 month awol....Hmmm....I won't waste everyone's time here other than to say that the visa and temp. work permit applications from the Nigerian company under this contract took time to recieve and then additional time to submit to the consulate in ATL for approval, AWOL...no Buck, it's called paperwork, and your CEO was kept in full advisement by me during that down time. And for all to know, this happened again, but only took about 4 weeks to get approved instead of 6, so there we have it Buck, if you are to accuse me of 6 weeks of AWOL, tell the whole story and talk about the other times I spent awaiting paperwork.

Contract bonus, yes Mr. Buck you are correct, 6 months on contract. That was fullfilled, and I might add, AGAIN, I've got the emails to prove it as it was clearly stated in plain english by your CEO that the bonus was due. I will say that I am glad I kept all the emails, which makes for a very easy case against you guys.

One last thing, I was on property the full month of March, and after the plane was repo'd from the Nigerian company and we pilots were sent home, we were not told by your CEO that the contract was canceled till the first week of May (emails avail again)...so Mr. Buck, I ask you to provide your "proof" that I was paid for March and April, as well as no monies were ever deducted out of my payrol slips for Rc training, my bank statements and payrol slips seem to state otherwise.

At any route folks, I'm not coming on here to get in a pissing match with these guys at Politiri, their perception of a simply written black and white contract and the reality of events are skewed to the point of personal reflection upon themselves and their company. I'm an upstanding CA at a reputable airline that decided to take an opportunity to broaden my horizons and do something I may not have had the chance to do later in life. I would not be wasting my time if I felt others should know about the problems I've had with these guys, and by the writtings of some of the other posters here, I am not the only one.
In the end, I can sleep well at night knowing that I did everything I could to provide my services at the requirement in the contract, and that I can FULLY prove all of it with a simple cut and paste of all the emails conversed over the length of the contract. On the other hand, Politiri cannot back any of their attempted smearing claims up, less they are forging documents, which can easily be detected and brought to light by a simple cross check with the FBI, TSA, and FAA databases, all of which I may add there "Mr. Buck" I had to pass before being hired here at my current USA CA job. So good luck I say with your childesh attempts at smearing and blackmail, your arms do not reach into the pockets of the FBI, TSA, and FAA.

They've offered to have anyone call them and get the "REAL" side of the story, ie, their "save-face and business" side. I extend the same offere. Anyone looking at contracting through them should at least take a few minutes and get my side as well, as I can assure you it will be far different from what they think the truth is. You owe it to yourself to protect yourself and be fully informed of the situations of those that have gone before you.

Now, I'm actually going to go and enjoy my days off here before another 5 day trip!

TonyD

Last edited by chizelchest; 8th Jul 2009 at 19:37.