PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Erebus site launched
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2009, 22:51
prospector

FGD135,

There are two other entities that have to share the blame for this disaster. NZCAA, for not pursuing their regulatory role with more vigour, although it must be noted that there was an Airline Inspector scheduled to travel on TE901 but due to family commitments he had to cancel. It is a matter for individuals to decide if the flight would have been carried out the way it was if an Airline Inspector had of been on board.

NZALPA, For insisting that these flights be "perk flights" for their senior members, notwithstanding all the accumulated knowledge of other operators that had been amassed over the years,ie must have been down to the ice previously before going down in command.

And of course the Crew and the Company, one has to draw one's own conclusions as to the share of blame to be apportioned to each using the facts that are public knowledge.

Toshirozero.

"you and that other blinkered, vindictive muppet" .

It would be so easy to type what I think of your contribution, but what would that achieve??

Everything I have printed has been in the public arena for years, All I have done is present what is in many different publications, mainly because I now have the time to peruse all this material.

Are you saying anybody that does not agree with Mahons findings in there entirety is a "Vindictive Muppet"? If so it does the veracity of your posts no good at all.

"The reason all accident cases are heard in the USA on behalf of plaintiffs looking for damages"

Get your facts right. They did not go to the US for the amount of money, they went to sue the US Government for the alledged failure of the US navy controllers at McMurdo. If they had of won that case then they could have tried to collect. But they lost the case.