PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2009, 21:50
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airsound,

I'm sorry you think that it's all MA and not VTST. The bootom line is they run this "business" and have simply failed miserably, again.

MA are clearly responsible for many things but the client, VTST have to carry the can and as CEO Dr P has to take responsibility. However, given that the a/c and the trust are already mortgaged to the hilt to MA forever they doubtless call the shots instead of the other way round.

I wanted to believe that they had "learned lessons" about many things but its patently untrue.

Their PR is yet again woeful and their disregard for the paying public is astonishing given the utter claptrap issued about the Vulcan factor and their success of delivering a flying Vulcan.

This issue hasn't simply arisen out of the blue and if I ran any of my businesses by failing to have the key ingredient fit for purpose (and including paperwork) I would be bust in a wet weekend.

For once the trustees should grow a spine, call this to account and act instead of the usual sycophantic ramblings. How much of a hole is this going to put in the finances for the next whipround?

Time for Dr P to take the rap and resign, now.