PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - White Waltham
Thread: White Waltham
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2009, 19:36
Wide-Body

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kerdunker

thanks for starting this thread. It has started people talking about the good and bad of the club. I am not speaking in any formal capacity whatsoever, but I am known to occasionally work part time there.

The thread has started discussions about how we can be more approachable as a club, yet still keeping the atmosphere which surrounds the historic club. Our CFI is very proactive and keen to show the facilities as discussed by a previous poster.

Mistakes are made and I am most dissapointed for your son. Drop me a PM and bring your son down as my guest. We can show him round the hangers and give you and him lunch. I also freqently observe the club from 09L approach, and hope your expierience will be in the minority as the club is a great place.

Shy Tourqe come back again, you never know you might get a nice visit. Unpleasantness is observed so rarely at the club, I am sure you will probably enjoy it (unless you were the one who nicked our widescreen )

EdHarding. I prefer the term Aerial prostitute to "hired bitch" but hey will reply to both.

18 greens. I have never heard that comment in 19 years at the club. It must be rollox because they let me fly there

rans6andrew. Brimpton, is a much better base for microlights. I am also a member at Brimpton, but the ripples on the millpond there is turning into a perfect storm !!!

Regards to all

Wide

Last edited by Wide-Body; 6th Jul 2009 at 19:48.