PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2009, 09:06
staplefordheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well as has been stated
Why the hell didn't she at least do some taxis near the crowd line or even a fast run down the rway
There was plenty of time to fill where she could have done that and at least made partly up for the disappointment of everyone (including my 10yr old who said not again after last summers fruitless attempts to see her moving)
I used to go to brunty in the days before the clowns got hold of her, and her fast taxis were brilliant and TBH the take off roll and "howl" is what we want to hear I would prefer a guarantee of that every time rather than all these no shows

As for the paperwork, surely someone could predict having a permit run out mid show dates was a recipe for disaster and should have been brought forward to the spring
Components going U/s are one thing but this sound like total incompetence. One wonders how much Waddo knew of this deceit before hand, as I for one would not have gone based on the limited flying display and linesups, had I know she wasn't running and i can guarantee the 90k there on saturday would have also been well down, although given how they get pre booked tickets in these days, it gives less room for folks to cancel which is probably why sunday wasnt a disaster for the organisers
Cant see them getting away with it next year though