PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2009, 10:30
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having planned a trip today to Waddo I'm pleased I didn't set off from Newcastle as every time I went to see 558 fly last year drew a blank too.

Apart from the spineless utterings of the management and lack of communications and acceptance of any sort of responsibility, when are the illustrious and esteemed trustees going to grow a spine and call Pleming, Edmundson and others to account as is their corporate obligation?

Never, on the basis that the tail wagged the dog about PR, Statutory Accounts reporting and supporter donor relations got forgotten about. We should collectively wrte them an open letter via the media and shame those tired old sods into life if the glorious leaders won't.

Utter f*&king disgrace.

Given they harped on about delivering a flying Vulcan as success irrespective of the funding issues we'd gone on about they should now fall on their swords and go. Remember the words in the Norway debate.....

Having just seen this BBC NEWS | UK | England | Leicestershire | Vulcan bomber grounded at display

I am more annoyed that the comments attributed make no bloody reference to apology whatsoever.