PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th Jul 2009, 00:31
Fluffy flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fly2AK

I don’t really want this to be a tit for tat thing he said she said conversation.

I wasn't saying it would cause me to have animosity if I was to join and accept the new conditions, I just felt that the actions taken could cause this type of response, and yes like someone pointed out, that scenario will only apply to pilots that join knowing about the 10% drop but still join and then bitch about it afterwards.

I do also agree with your comment that in general a senior pilot will get more money than a junior pilot (with less experienced)

I based my comment about doing the same job for less money on the amount of hours/experience I am lead to believe most of the pilots at FD have (10,000+ hrs), and know that my experience is equally on a par to that of the majority already there. So senior pilot to senior pilot.

Maybe it’s a good thing that FD has shown its true colours early on.

I really do wish all that are at FD a happy time and I do honestly believe it will be a nice outfit to work for.