PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 21:56
Thor Nogson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chugalug2
Thor, if a forum of "Professional Pilots" (and of many others of course) is not the place to point up serious shortcomings in UK Military Airworthiness Provision and Enforcement, then where?
Yes, of course it is the place, but I was talking specifically about this thread.
The main aim of which, as I understand it, was to overturn the original and unsupportable verdict of gross negligence.

I wonder if a separate thread pulling together all the issues would be a better place for that, and would be likely to stay more coherent after justice is inevitably done in this case?

I can see your point of view, in that this provides a concrete example of the issues you and others can see, but to a certain degree that is getting lost in the noise of all the other theories, counter theories and point scoring, as is the original aim.

Originally Posted by Chugalug2
PS Not having a crack at you personally, but you were kind enough to put your head above the parapet. Good for you!
I accepted the risks by posting, but I was expecting to be attacked by the opposition, not by friendly fire

I don't think that it is just me that is only seeking justice for the pilots here however, though I stand to be corrected.

Keep up the good work.

TN