PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 21:05
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airsound

yet again we hear more drivvel from you supporting your mate Plemming in his hour of need, over the fiasco called TVOC and how it is everyones fault, yet again, except TVOC and the baffoon called Plemming. The head man of this project and he didn't know that the PtF was about to expire?? What a joke it all is.

But, lets get a couple of things straightened out right away.

The CAA make it abundantly clear that they require at least 15 working days to complete the paperwork etc. for a PtF, even a renewal. To you and me thats about three weeks! In view of that, perhaps you could tell us why TVOC applied to the CAA on the 26th of June for a new PtF? After all, they did have roughly 12 months notice to get it sorted out didn't they?

I was also at Waddo today, and I listened to all the guff that the groundcrew spouted to the public after the aircraft was towed into Alpha dispersal, including Taff S, who I know from past V bomber days. I even had the opportunity to have a very brief chat with Martin W in the aircrew feeder tent in between him being videoed and interviewed by everyone.

Between them all, I heard the following excuses, that:

It was BAEs fault for not sorting the NDT stuff on 603
It was Marshalls fault for not getting the paperwork sorted out in time
and of course it was the CAAs fault, who were 'just being the CAA'

Well, what about the good old TVOC fault then? Don't you think its a bit of good old PPP on the part of TVOC?? Thats Pi$$ Poor Planning if you didn't realise?? or maybe PPM? Yes, Pi&& Poor Management!

The last permit was issued in July 2008 and had a life of exactly 12 months (expireing in July 2009) That's not rocket science is it? And, as you and the other guys involved in the project have all complained in the past about how long the CAA take to sort things out, I ask the question: why didn't you start things just a little bit earlier? maybe a month ago? Maybe 6 weeks ago, just to give yourself a fighting chance, in case anything untowards cropped up? To apply less than a week before the other one expired is nothing short of shameful and Plemming, as the head baffoon, should hang his head in shame and resign (after he has made a public apology to all those who were swindled out of their money yet again by TVOC of course)

Utter BoŁŁocks , thats what it is.

This project has been and continues to be a farce, and after todays fiasco people rightly think you are conning them, and I agree entirely.

People have come many many miles and spent many thousands of pounds to be at Waddo today, only to be given another load of rubbish from TVOC. I know Plemming is a good friend of yours, but face it, he is a joke isn't he? Certainly I think so and I would think that many thousands of people at Waddo today will also think so.

Whatever way you look at this latest fiasco, this is clearly the responsibility of the management, and that means Plemming. How much longer can this fool continue in post I wonder?

The Winco