PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 19:36
NutLoose

Received 2,903 Likes on 1,244 Posts
And it takes you to the eve of the show when thousands of people have paid out good money to travel to the show to tell us this, you scum management should all resign, Fleming first as he is supposed to be the head of this.

you have had my last donation and no doubt that of a lot more, people paid for this out of their own pockets to support you and get you were you are today, and you have had since 2005-2007 to get this rectified, additionally an application for a renewal can go in one month before for a permit renewal, so you can come on here and deride other people as it being their fault, but I am afraid the buck stops with you! You knew what had to be done, you failed to ensure it was and then you have the audacity to allow members of the said public to pay out good money in a harsh climate for a show and to get there to see her fly when you know it will not happen......

I hope you all get your P45's over this and stop living off the backs of the public that put you in your management positions........

Your goodwill has gone down the drain, and the shame is you are dragging Waddingtons Show with it.................

Do as your website appears to have done, quit.

Why is everyone making excuses for Lemming......... sorry Flemming and why is he not answering them himself? he should step down forthwith.