PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pig flu and an economic crisis...
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2009, 08:40
Bradley Marsh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Teresa et al,

Loathe as I am to rebut the sniping and sarcasm that is a regular feature of PPRuNe, I'd just like to make 2 things perfectly clear:

1. I have no interest in any business associated with this or any other pandemic or medical interest. The purpose of my posts is to share with my profressional colleagues the information of which I have become aware through a personal interest in the virology and epidemiology of Influenza A.

2. The information I post is relayed from the worlds acknowledged authorities on Flu A as well as sources well outside the MSM you so decry every time they beat up an aviation issue. Perhaps that experience should make you wary of blindly accepting what you are fed on the telly or your daily rag of choice. The recent posts which you find so tedious are all direct quotes with attriibutions stated as best I can within the link posting limitations of PPRuNe.

You are welcome to add me to your ignore list, not read the posts or exercise your free will in any other way so so desire. Personally I'd prefer if you all played the ball and not the man ie. stick to the facts and do some reasearch.

Cheers with the best intent,

Brad