PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2009, 19:52
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheBeak, I'd love to know your story old chap...
Unlike FTOs I don't have a 'story'. And who says that I am a chap?

I wasn't intending anything other than pointing out to FrenchScotPilot that he or she may not get a response due to your earlier point of it being in breach of contract for anyone with 'official' information to share it. I don't see why the contract would be so secretive either, anyone intending on signing up has to see it. You can't hide things in contracts, both parties must have full knowledge and understanding to sign it. I can understand if it was joining a company and not discussing salaries et cetera but it isn't, perhaps someone can explain.

As for my background Mister McDoo old bean......I trained at a large FTO modularly, flew the NG and now no job. And I don't see why I should have to go to the likes of Nigeria to use my licence - family or flying? Family has never let me down and flying has done nothing but......I now would like to offer my advice, for what it is worth, to anyone who may wish to listen. Why CTCs page? Because the company is like the sirens to Odysseus and because it is the only FTO thread that people seem to speak on. It is also a good indicator of the industrys next steps and things like a building holdpool and trainees from this particular FTO having to renew IRs worries me.

Happy?

There very genuinely is no nasty alterior motive to anyone or any FTO.